This fluffy pancakes recipe is easy and only requires a few simple ingredients you probably have in your kitchen! Jom make pancakes!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder/ 2 tbsp cocoa powder/ chocolate chips (optional)
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside. If you'd like cinnamon, chocolate or chocolate chips pancakes, add them at this point. Mix well.
- In a separate container, whisk the wet ingredients together. Use a pouring container or a measuring jug so that it'll be easy to pour the batter onto the pan.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add in vegetable oil or butter.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk together until just combined.
- Pour small amounts of batter onto the pan. Flip the pancakes when small bubbles appear on the surface of the pancakes.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup, and enjoy warm!